- Preparation: Prepare ahead of time for a merger or acquisition, or gain more information about another organization.
- Tracking: Measure the performance of specific internal financial controls and establish a baseline record you can follow.
- Inspection: Inspect financial documentation, transactions and other data to uncover evidence of employee financial abuse or fraud.
- Clarification: Understand whether your business or organization is compliant with the various regulatory agencies you must report to.
OUR AGREED-UPON PROCEDURE SERVICES
At SD Mayer & Associates, we can customize our agreed-upon procedure services to meet your needs. While our AUP audits do not provide assurance, they will provide you with expert testing, evaluation and review of your desired financial documentation. We always adhere to the strict Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Regardless of the size of your business and the extent of your AUP audit, your agreed-upon audit advisor will provide you with detailed descriptions of the services we intend to perform, including the:
- Subject matter
- Account procedures
- Depth and extent of the audit
During an agreed-upon procedures audit, our team will present their findings as facts without giving a professional opinion on the data. Your privacy and security are our top priority, and your agreed-upon audit advisor will keep your results confidential and limited to you and other authorized parties.
YOUR TRUSTED AGREED-UPON AUDIT ADVISORS
With two offices serving companies worldwide, we have the resources to efficiently deliver accurate results. Whether you request an AUP audit in the Bay Area or at our Silicon Valley location, you’ll gain the advantage of a team of skilled professionals, our extensive professional network and more than 40 years of experience. We work with a wide range of businesses, local and state governments and organizations in the nonprofit sector. As a result, we know how to deliver personalized attention you can count on for quality service and open communication.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR AGREED-UPON PROCEDURE SERVICES
At SD Mayer & Associates, we can develop agreed-upon audit services that make sense for your business and provide you with incredible value. To learn more or schedule a consultation, get in touch with us today.