We have years of experience working with small businesses, which has taught us the best financial strategies that can benefit your company. Whether you need assistance with everyday matters such as payroll or you want to update your business plan with new financial goals, SD Mayer can assist you. Learn more about our small business accounting services in Silicon Valley.
Small Business Accounting Services
Why Select SD Mayer as Your Small Business Tax Accountants?
We stand out from other small business accounting firms. We tailor our services to each client’s needs, which means no two packages look the same. Each of our employees takes a personal interest in their client’s success and well-being. We want you to succeed and push you toward achieving financial goals that, just a few years ago, seemed out of reach. By following our advice, you will improve your long-term outlook and expand your capabilities.
What sets us apart? Our holistic approach to your financial standing allows us to see things other financial advisories miss. We take stock of the full picture and offer our advice based on that rather than general economic forecasts or one business success. Acknowledging the realities of your financial situation sets you up for a more robust long-term outlook. Some other advantages of working with SD Mayer include:
Get in touch
- Size of our firm: We are small and like it that way. Our size allows us to offer the personalized attention you deserve.
- Quality of our results: Our clients love the results we bring.
- Long-term financial planning: Every move we suggest focuses on your future and what you can do to protect it.
What Small- and Mid-Sized Business (SMB) Outsourced Accounting Services Does SD Mayer Provide?
We can immediately take over essential accounting services such as payroll and accounts receivable and payable. Our team acts swiftly and decisively, identifying areas where you can benefit from our assistance and vast knowledge gained through years of experience working with small businesses. We specialize in this niche, so you enjoy the insights we have learned from working with others before you.
Our team can address tax issues as well. We sit down with you each year to prepare for the coming tax year. We highlight strategies that could ease your tax burden and then put in place the ones you like. In addition to these strategies, we also offer more sophisticated financial consulting that can improve your company’s long-term outlook. We offer businesses the big financial picture, using a holistic approach to implement strategies with an eye to the future.
In addition to outsourced accounting and taxes, we can assist you with:
- Reporting and analysis: You can make strategic business decisions when you have all the information in front of you based on our management accounting reporting.
- Audit preparation: Our audit team offers risk management and can get you ready for an audit by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or an investor with a stake in your company.
- Business advisory: A line of credit or debt financing can help your company manage its money more effectively, and we can help you through the application process.
Our team employs the latest technology to get you the assistance you need. We can set up programs such as Gusto or ADP for payroll and benefits solutions. If you ever decide to take your accounting services in-house, we’ll even help you smooth the transition by recruiting and training your accounting staff. By offering the services above and going above and beyond other companies, we hope to earn your trust and appreciation.
We Offer SMB Accounting in the Bay Area
We are a small business accountant assisting companies in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and surrounding areas. We can come to your office to work or work remotely. With our telecommuting option, we can assist companies worldwide that require outsourced accounting. Discuss your options with our friendly staff.
Why Outsource Your Small Business Bookkeeping Services?
There are three main reasons your small business should consider outsourcing bookkeeping:
- It saves money: All small businesses are budget-conscious and want to stretch their dollars further. Hiring and training a new staff member takes time — you can implement our services for a fraction of the cost while also avoiding costly onboarding.
- It saves time: Small business owners are always pressed for time. There are so many demands on your plate, and it can feel hard to prioritize. Bookkeeping is an essential part of your company, but it probably isn’t why you started your business. Taking these tasks off your to-do list will feel great and also allow you to direct your energy to the areas that need it.
- It improves your efficiency: When you bring in trained accountants who understand small business finance, they can offer insights and tips that can help your business.
Small business owners are some of the most industrious people in the world — they are also some of the busiest. When you own a small business, everything competes for your attention. You need to devote time to improving your products or services, ramping up your marketing, hiring new people, identifying new business opportunities and more. You don’t have time for the basic bookkeeping tasks that come with running a small business.
Outsourcing your accounting to an experienced and responsible firm such as SD Mayer can save you time and money. We can perform all the essential duties that usually fall to an accounting department as well as offer the insights you need from a chief financial officer, controller or treasurer.
Request More Information on Our SMB Business Accounting
Saving time and money can make a lasting impact on your organization to help you carry out your mission more effectively. If you are thinking about outsourcing your nonprofit’s accounting, get in touch with SD Mayer today.