One aspect where many clients need assistance is in accounting. Our outsourced accounting team can take on the CFO/Controller/Treasurer role for your business and provide a range of strategic planning services that focus on attacking a broad range of financial issues. Ideally, this works in combination with cloud-based solutions offered through our partnership with NetSuite to maximize best practices, internal controls and efficiencies.
Our plan includes:
- Developing financial plans such as projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits and break-even analysis for the first three to five years.
- Projecting financial plans that allow you to effectively predict or prevent upcoming problems and can make a significant contribution to your company’s success and transformation, helping you get the funding you require.
Why Hire a Business Plan Consultant?
When you enlist the help of our expert planners, you get assistance with:
- Goal setting: If you want to grow, setting goals is a vital part of the process. With a strategic plan, we can create driving, relevant, achievable goals to help keep your team on track. These milestones can help team members focus accordingly and ensure the business identifies its needs.
- Efficiency: By analyzing and identifying areas for improvement, your company can significantly boost productivity. A business plan consultant understands the ins and outs of creating an efficient workplace that makes the most of your resources and employees.
- Saving money: Strategic planners can also help to identify and eliminate inefficiencies that could be costing you money. Have you been pumping funds into an overlooked campaign with little return on investment? A strategic planner can help you find this and adjust accordingly.
- Preparing for uncertainty: No one wants to be caught unaware when the unexpected strikes. With strategic planning in accounting, you can work toward creating a rainy day fund, making operational plans for unintended downtime and other approaches to keep you moving as long as possible.
Of course, to get all of these benefits, you’ll need to work with the right company.
Why SD Mayer
With a focus on applying technology and a fresh way of thinking to each client engagement, SD Mayer is transforming the nature of client service in the accounting industry.
Here at SD Mayer, we make a point to offer personalized service and attention to each of our clients. We are your one-stop shop for all things business and can help you achieve a wide array of goals with our holistic, inclusive approach. From audits and loan documentation to taxes and business plans, we’ve got you covered. Our services provide you with a whole team of experts, fast results and accurate work, all for an affordable cost.
Outsourcing your accounting needs to a business consultant with strategic planning capabilities can be much more cost-effective than developing an in-house team. Developing or hiring the same level of expertise and skill in your own staff would cost much more. As your go-to business planning consultants in the bay area, we provide the skills of our various experts for a consistent, affordable cost.
For our business clients, we are your trusted advisor, providing actionable insights to solve today’s business issues and strategize for future growth. For our individual clients, we focus on helping you achieve financial security through estate planning, investment guidance, insurance and tax planning, and retirement planning.
Reach out to us today to learn more about a partnership with SD Mayer and what we can do for you.