A full-service accounting and advisory firm located in San Francisco's financial district.
- Prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for Corporations, Partnerships, S-Corporations and Individuals and nonprofits;
- Assist in developing, marketing, and implementing tax strategies or other proprietary products;
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships;
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns including multi-state and consolidated returns and international disclosures;
- Prepare extension for returns;
- Corresponded with IRS and FTB in response to tax notices
- Master’s degree in Accounting or closely related plus 3 years work experience as Tax Senior, Tax Accountant or closely related.
- Require CPA license.
- 40 hours per week
- San Francisco
Wyatt Nelson, HR Manager
SD Mayer and Associates LLP
235 Montgomery St., 30th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org