Website sdmayerllp SD Mayer & Associates LLP
A full-service accounting and advisory firm located in San Francisco's financial district.
SD Mayer & Associates is a full service accounting firm located in the Financial District of San Francisco. The firm’s comprehensive services include tax preparation, assurance services, outsourced accounting, wealth management, employee retirement planning, and business consulting. The firm is looking for a Tax Associate with a few years of experience to prepare state and federal returns. Duties include:
Some of the Things You’d Be Responsible For:
- Prepare and review complex income tax returns including consolidated and multi-state tax returns
- Initiate communications with and respond to taxing authorities in tax controversy matters
- Develop relationships with client personnel responsible for tax issues
- Manage competing priority deliverables and communicate accordingly to deliver excellent client service
- Communicate both internally and externally to manage expectations and keep the engagement progressing
- Develop and motivate engagement staff by providing technical assistance as needed
- Foster teamwork and innovation to enhance the client service experience
- 1-6 years recent experience in public accounting with a primary focus on tax preparation
- Experience with CCH Engagement, CCH Practice Management, or CCH ProSystem fx
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field from an accredited college/university
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, accounting, legal or tax advice. The services of an appropriate professional should be sought regarding your individual situation.