You need audit-ready financials and board reporting.
We make sure your board and donors know where you are financially at all times.
- You can count on us for accurate and timely CPA accounting services.
- Outsourced accounting that covers bookkeeping, payroll and CFO advisory.
- Extensive experience with nonprofit organizations, private school, school district and foundation financial requirements.
- Accounting analysis and advisory to not just tell you where you are, but where you’re going.
- Cloud-based software solutions so you always have access.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
Fill out the form below and one of our nonprofit experts will reach out to you to gather scope of services and provide a pricing estimate for your consideration.
Full-Service CPA Accounting and Advisory Services
Covering All Of Your Nonprofit Financial and Reporting Needs
Timely, Detailed Reporting
Whether intended for donors or a board of directors, we will provide timely, detailed reports.
Regularly Scheduled Communication
Secure, Cloud-Based Solutions
Spend More Time Meeting Your Goals
We handle the back office work, while you spend more time meeting the goals of your organization.
Whether you run a family foundation or charitable foundation, we understand the financial and reporting needs to maintain your status. We work with a significant number of foundations, providing tax, audit and outsourced accounting solutions to keep them on track. We also run our own foundation, so we know what you’re dealing with.
Schools & School Districts
Over a dozen private schools, school districts and education-related entities have come to us for their accounting needs. We consider ourselves experts in the intricacies of reporting and accounting for private schools and can help you stay ahead of the curve. Our founder has personally been involved with school accounting for over 30 years.
Nonprofit organizations make up a significant percentage of our clients for tax, audit and outsourced accounting related tasks. We help our clients maximize their limited budgets, provide efficiencies and timely reporting for their boards. We offer reduced pricing for nonprofits because it’s the right thing to do.
Scale Your Growth
By hiring our outsourced accounting, payroll and bookkeeping team, we handle your accounting functions so that you can strategically scale your growth, while maintaining your costs. As you grow, you can add or reallocate our resources and even move to a CFO advisory level. We can hire and train your new accounting team and set you up for future success. Whether you need us for just a few hours a week or full-time, we provide strong back office support and can scale to your needs.
Responsive, When You Need Us
You’ll always have access to our nonprofit accounting team if you have questions about your financials or need a special report for your team, board or donors. We want you to feel confident that we’re an extension of your team and always around when you need us.
- Reliable and accurate full-service CPA accounting solutions based in the US with access to a national network of offices
- Scalable, customized solutions based on your needs
- Cloud-based technology that can be accessed anytime, anywhere
- Outsourced solutions for accounts payable, management reporting, profit analysis and more
- Expertise working with private education, foundations, churches and religious organizations, homeowner associations and other nonprofit entities.
Founder and Managing Partner
Outsourced Accounting CFO
Audit & Assurance Partner
Why SD Mayer
SD Mayer’s nonprofit accounting team is experienced in the accounting requirements of all types of organizations, including charitable foundations needing additional resources trying to stretch their limited capital; nonprofit organizations trying to carefully scale their growth as their accounting needs grow; and private schools with board reporting needs on limited budgets.
SD Mayer’s leadership team has over 40 years of accounting experience and is a full-service accounting firm, capable of accounting services like audit and tax, as well as advisory services like outsourced accounting and financial planning. Many of our clients start with one service and find that our trusted advisors are able to become their one-stop-shop for their personal and business advisory needs.