Founder & Managing Partner
Steve Mayer has 35 years of professional experience working with individuals, public and private businesses. His experience involves every side of SD Mayer & Associates’ practice areas, such as accounting, tax, consulting, auditing, wealth management and more. His services include audits and reviews of financial statements, implementation of computer and accounting systems, preparation of forecasts and budgets, litigation support, bankruptcy consultation, valuations, and business plan and loan package development. In addition, he has consulted with management concerning SEC requirements, mergers, reorganization and acquisition of businesses, and negotiation of venture capital financing.
- Board of Directors – Presidio Bank
- Board of Directors – San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors – SF Center for Economic Development
- Board of Directors – Riordan High School
- Board of Directors – San Francisco School Alliance
- Board of Directors – Bay Area Council
- Board of Directors – The Leading Edge Alliance
- Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member – California Society of CPA’s (CalCPA)
- U.C. Berkeley, MBA
- U.C. Berkeley, BS, Business Administration
- Graduate of Leadership San Francisco
A man of many traditions and annual events, including 36 consecutive years backpacking with friends, 35 of the last 37 CAL vs. Stanford Big Games, and 39 consecutive Giants Openers! In 2013, Steve completed an Ironman triathlon– 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride, and 26.2 mile run. He was also his Homeroom Monitor in 8th grade.